Heart rate sensor MAX30102

Closed Thread

Hybrid View

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Heart rate sensor MAX30102

For someone that is the first time working with a peripheral or a new method, it should be so many years a detailed info for configuration. At least a step by step guide.

I'm not talking about you, but for all the others were in this forum for so many years. There were few guys were really helping. We lost a chief who was really made detailed explanations like talking to a baby.

If we need to keep PBP alive, we need to start from 0. Here is not a plave to learn from skratch, and i agree. But if anyone loves PBP, we need to do that. Attract newbies like me, that would like to learn
    if you are familiar with i2c protocol and the vagaries of the device you have studied and intend to use then the pbp manual
    tells you everything you need to know to communicate with your device with pbp's i2c commands.
    the pbp manual is not there to teach i2c protocol to a novice , its raison d'etre is to explain usage of pbp implementation.

having said that you can always ask questions on forums but really the onus is on you to do the ground work. its your project.
    its a pretty tall order to expect a complete novice tutorial for every device you can pluck out of the air from unpaid volunteers
    there are still few here willing to have a go at helping but don't forget dt was paid support , that resource has never been replaced.
    leo will usually help but he has not ventured onto this forum for years and years afaik.
    Last edited by richard; - 21st August 2020 at 11:01.
    Warning I'm not a teacher