PDA

View Full Version : Fram Memory

MARGARITA
- 30th September 2008, 04:23
Hi guys!

anyone have play with Fram Memory and like to share with me code for read and write, basic or assembler welcome!

REGARDS

skimask
- 30th September 2008, 18:28
Hi guys!

anyone have play with Fram Memory and like to share with me code for read and write, basic or assembler welcome!

REGARDS

FRAM as in Ferroelectric Random Access Memory?
Look at the product numbers...look at the datasheets...look in your PBP manual... You'll see that accessing FRAM is no different than any other 24xxx or 25xxx type device.

MARGARITA
- 1st October 2008, 03:30
Thanks Skimask, Well I Read The Datasheet And There Are Some Diff. The Part Number I Buy Is Fm25256b Is Spi Interface And See Than Is Not 100% Same To Spi Eeproms, Dont Work With Same Code For Similar Spi Eeprom Part.

skimask
- 1st October 2008, 03:35
Thanks Skimask, Well I Read The Datasheet And There Are Some Diff. The Part Number I Buy Is Fm25256b Is Spi Interface And See Than Is Not 100% Same To Spi Eeproms, Dont Work With Same Code For Similar Spi Eeprom Part.
Really? Can you tell me exactly what is different?

MARGARITA
- 1st October 2008, 04:18
Je, Je, Well Some Minor Diff Like Acknowledge Signal From Eeprom Cs Signal Negate Active For Fram And For Write Command Need Bring Up And Down Between Wren And Write Command, Meybe For That The Code For Spi Eeprom Dont Work For Fram.
Any Way Sorry For Ask, But I M Not Good In This, I Do My Best.

skimask
- 1st October 2008, 13:30
I dunno.... Datasheets says it's a drop in replacement, at least for the half dozen or so I looked at (and the couple I use). Signals look the same, commands look the same...