PDA

View Full Version : Did everyone go out for BEER ?

Archangel
- 12th July 2008, 09:07
Friday night and nobody home . . . Well a wise man once told me " Don't waste your life on WINE, WOMEN and SONG, because you can SING and DRINK when YOU GET OLD!
Ok everyone join in "I am a lumberjack and I'm OK, I work all night and I sleep all day . . . :)

Melanie
- 12th July 2008, 09:56
Was the wise man a Batchelor? Drink and Song you can do till you're old and grey... but will you be able to handle the one he missed out?... looks like my shares in Pfizer are safe!

Jerson
- 12th July 2008, 10:11
Hmmm..... Shares in Pfizer. You never know, they too may have competition in the years to come. :D.

Archangel
- 13th July 2008, 02:39
Was the wise man a Batchelor? Drink and Song you can do till you're old and grey... but will you be able to handle the one he missed out?... looks like my shares in Pfizer are safe! Wow Mel. you took a hard right turn about 9G, I was going straight . . . That was his point, chase women :), NO he was old already and a long time married, and his wife . . . woo what a mean old Bowser . . .I swear she could go Bear Hunting with a switch . . . BTW what does Pfizer stock . . . aw never mind . . .