PDA

View Full Version : firmware code for pic18f252

babalola
- 11th March 2008, 10:42
i am working on 200watt sine wave inverter with pic18f252, i have written the code but afraid of destroying the mosfes in one blow. can someone review/ modify my code ?.

regards,
babalola.

mackrackit
- 11th March 2008, 11:20
Post the code and maybe the schematic.

I am having trouble reading it as is :D

babalola
- 12th March 2008, 13:05
thanks dave,

the code and the schematics is attached.

regards,
babalola.

Jumper
- 12th March 2008, 13:16
I guess you might have better luck with your program if you ask some C forum for help.

babalola
- 14th March 2008, 12:27
hi jumper,
if you offer a pbasic review of the code,i will appriciate it. i understand a bit of basic language.

thanks
babalola.

Acetronics2
- 14th March 2008, 12:40
Hi,

Looking a your document ...

a simple breadboard , plus a scope are enough to verify the PIECE of code supplied ...

Alain

babalola
- 17th March 2008, 10:29
Thanks Alain,

I don't have a scope now and that is why what i did after i programm the chip was to connect an diode led to the output of the pwm expecting some action but the led was just dead all through.

Babalola.

babalola
- 8th May 2008, 12:10
since no one would review my c-code on this subject, ih have decided to modified suogata bacis code on sine wave inverter thread. i am using PIC16F72 for the evaluation because that is the processor that is readily available with me now.

The picbasic iam using is the demo version and so i appriciate that i can't run a code more than 31 command line.however upon trying to compile the code ,the following erros are reported:

1: Error line 116 :redefinition of label T0CON

2: Error line 119: bad expression

3: Demo limit of 31 command line exceeded (this is understood)

pls, can any one fix these problem for me?.

(a): With the way the modified code stands,can it generate two complimentary sine pwm signals DRIVE1& DRIVE2?.if yes how do i include a delay routine of about 470ns for dead-time control between the two signals?

(b): If the code cannot generate the two complimentary sinepwm signals what do i do to fix the stuff?.

regards,
babalola.