PDA

View Full Version : Help for 16F877A>18F452

toatiivatul
- 22nd February 2008, 13:16
Hello all.

I'm new here, i try to make conversion for a program in picbasic pro write for 16F877A.

I have 2 include in ASM... I think the problem is here, but i'm stupid with ASM...
The other part of the program work perfect after minor conversion.

Can you look for me if a stupid problem exist ?

For me i have problem with

WrdToHex
WrdToStrHex

and with

_KwpCom_WakeUpController

_KwpCom_FindBitLn

Thanks a lot in advance.

skimask
- 22nd February 2008, 13:56
Want the easy answer?
Buy an ELM327...

toatiivatul
- 22nd February 2008, 16:48
Thank you lol.

But i have elm and many other interface but elm is not good for my project.

I work with a friend on a project we need KWP1281 and many other stuff, the software work very fine (100%) with 16F877A but i need to adapt this for pic 18F because the 16F877A flash is full.

It's my friend who have write the ASM files, but he need to stop the dev, and me i don't understand ASM and i'm not a good dev...

toatiivatul
- 22nd February 2008, 16:52
I think the firts problem is :

movwf FSR0

because, digit is not reported correctly

skimask
- 22nd February 2008, 16:55
Thank you lol.
But i have elm and many other interface but elm is not good for my project.
I work with a friend on a project we need KWP1281 and many other stuff, the software work very fine (100%) with 16F877A but i need to adapt this for pic 18F because the 16F877A flash is full.
It's my friend who have write the ASM files, but he need to stop the dev, and me i don't understand ASM and i'm not a good dev...

Well, get to writing...this is after all a PicBasicPro forum...not a PIC ASM forum, although most of the experienced guys here know their way around ASM very well.
I don't think it's a 'handle this for me' forum... I could be wrong, I've been known to be wrong, at times...

How about you re-write some of the code...and the rest of us here can help you figure out where it's failing...hmmmmmmmmmkay?

And why is the ELM327 no good for your 'project'?

toatiivatul
- 22nd February 2008, 17:07
Excuse me, i don't understand very wellb but ok sorry you are right it's not a ASM forum. Sorry for inconvenience ! (asm is 2 include only for my picbasic project)

I just want help in asm for 16F to 18F conversion, because i'm sur the problem is here, the other stuff write in picbasic work very fine. (Off course, compilation is good with all define)

KWP connection faill when the synchro start.
KWP error is not fully reported (digit bug)

Thanks for all, i'm go to search a ASM forum to