PDA

View Full Version : Bootloader files for MicroCode Studio Plus

keithdoxey
- 30th December 2007, 12:07
Hi All,

Have been away from the forum for a few months busy with other things.

Over Christmas I got the PIC stuff out again and started to play. I hit upon a slight problem when I discovered that I didnt have the bootloader files I used to have :(

I have always used MicroCode Studio Plus and a couple of years ago I started using the PIC16F88. I emailed David Barker @ Mecanique and he replied that when I did an online update I would get the bootloader files that I needed which did indeed happen and if I remembr correctly there were a whole load of them all in one folder rather than the previous structure of 4 & 20mHz bootloaders in individual PIC folders.

Since then I have rebuilt my PCs and am now on MCS 3.0.0.5.

All the additional bootloader files no longer exist :( :(

I know I definately had them because I programmed some chip and did manage to find a chip to use over christmas but I need to get the files again.

If anyone can point me in the right direction then I would be very grateful.

Will also email David again.

Thanks in advance.

Keith

b1arrk5
- 30th December 2007, 18:13
Keith,

I took a quick look, I'm using the same version as you, and the files are indeed there, my path is as follows; C:\MCSP\MCLoader\LoaderHEX. As you said, there are 4 MHz and 20MHz versions for the 16F88 in the folder. If you don't have them then I would try re-installing MicroCode Studio Plus again, perhaps there are Christmas ghosts in the machine!

Good Luck!

Jerry.

mister_e
- 30th December 2007, 18:54
Or keith got the ol' black CD... i don't have this folder here... but have those files elsewhere for another compiler.