PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 18F4525 and onboard EEprom

Gabriel Gtz.
- 20th July 2007, 16:04
Hi to all, I wrote several projects with PBP with no problems and I have to say thank you to most off you, because I found very use full information here, now I have a strange problem, I cant write my data on te onboard eeprom in PIC18F4525, I make a dummy program to testit and this program run very well on PIC18F452 but dont in 18F4525, could some of the gurus of there can tell me what I'm doing bad?.

On the TXT attached is those code.

Kind regards from MX
Gabriel Gtz.

Gabriel Gtz.
- 21st July 2007, 00:36
I found the answer and put in to the forum, may be to somebody else can help this info, the error was in the option inside the software of the programmer:
Configuration | Flash Program Write Eneable

Must be cheked, even if the squirrel inside your brain said to you no need this option because your program not need to write into the flash memory.

Regards
Gabriel

Pic_User
- 21st July 2007, 01:11
Hi Gabriel,

Welcome to the forum.

I found the answer and put in to the forum, may be to somebody else can help this info, the error was in the option inside the software of the programmer:
Configuration | Flash Program Write Eneable

Must be cheked, even if the squirrel inside your brain said to you no need this option because your program not need to write into the flash memory.

Regards
Gabriellol
I am still trying to upgrade to a squirrel, right now I have a lazy white mouse.

-Adam-

Gabriel Gtz.
- 23rd July 2007, 16:02
Hi Pic_User, thank you for the wellcome, may be you can download a patch or upgrade for your white mouse somewere on the net.

Or may be with some vacation in a sandy and sunny beach sudently it become into a squirrel.

Gabriel