PDA

View Full Version : "Target Processor" Problem

Kamikaze47
- 23rd May 2007, 19:32
In MicroCode Studio, I don't seem to have a full list of processors to choose from as the "Target Processor". For example, 18F4550 is missing even though the relevant include files are present.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

skimask
- 23rd May 2007, 19:36
In MicroCode Studio, I don't seem to have a full list of processors to choose from as the "Target Processor". For example, 18F4550 is missing even though the relevant include files are present.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Which PIC's does it have on the list?

ErnieM
- 23rd May 2007, 21:57
I have the 4550 on my list (Ive even worked with that one).

Mebby reinstall it?

Mecanique sez:

I've upgraded my compiler to support a new PICMicro, but the part doesn't appear in the dropdown list when I try to select it in MicroCode Studio.

If you are using the free version of MicroCode, download the latest version at http://melabs.com/resources/win_ide.htm#Studio.

If you are using MicroCode Studio Plus, try updating the software with the toolbar update button. If this doesn't get it, you can add PICMicros manually by editing the file "PIC.INI", which is found in the MCSP install directory. (C:\Program Files\Mecanique\MCSP)

mister_e
- 24th May 2007, 01:35
You could still edit the PIC.ini file and add it manually. This file is located in the MicroCodeStudio folder.

HTH

Kamikaze47
- 24th May 2007, 04:53
Thanks ErnieM. I downloaded the latest version of Microcode Studio and now I have a complete list. Cheers.