PDA

View Full Version : Please advise

tamersoss
- 5th May 2007, 11:15
Hi freinds ...

My name is Tamer Samy Soss (26 years old).... I live in Cairo - Egypt ... I have a wide backgroud on machine and home automation ... you can leave the whole matter to me ... I make the system from A to Z including circuit design and Pcb Design and certainly i am speciallized in software developing using PicBasic Pro and PC software using Visual Basic ... Also i use advanced technics as ultrasound and infra red ... You can rely on me in making heating and cooling control systems as i am experienced in analog amplifiers and analog to digital converters ... I have done sveral projects ... Ex: a full controller for Plastic injection molding machines including heating control ...This system may communicate via serial port to PC in order to test Sensors and actuators ... I am developing it so that you can read stored trouble codes (DTC's) using PC ... I make also the PC software on the other side ... You can see all of this in work if you visit Cairo , You can contact me so, i will invite you in my Father's Plastic factory to see my system in work and also my plans to develop it.

Dear Freinds ... Would any body help me to know how to promote my talents and skills so that i can offer services to customers needing it worldwide ? ... I have no control degree ... I am an automotive engineer in Egypt ... But really i can design and make control solutions for machines and also for home automation and certainly automotive control.

skimask
- 5th May 2007, 19:37
You're in the same boat with 6 billion other people...