PDA

View Full Version : Encoder Ht6p20b Using Pic16f630 Decoder

Lucas de Paula
- 18th April 2007, 05:34
It forgives not yet I write the English language well !!!
I have an exercise in the school to be carried through it ties the end of the year as I am starting to study microcontrollers of the family pic16f630 I do not have much esperiencia, the exercise to bind two leds using MC pic16f630 programming assembly, through a remote control 433Mhz, With two buttons using ht6p20b, button one of the pressured control league led one and disconnect if pressured again, button two of pressured the control league led two and disconnect again if pressured, must possess a button in the receiver, pressured a time to program the buttons of the control, and pressuring per 5 seconds it must erase all the recorded controls in pic16f630 aguem can me to help to decide this exercise during the year.

skimask
- 18th April 2007, 05:36
It forgives not yet I write the English language well !!!
I have an exercise in the school to be carried through it ties the end of the year as I am starting to study microcontrollers of the family pic16f630 I do not have much esperiencia, the exercise to bind two leds using MC pic16f630 programming assembly, through a remote control 433Mhz, With two buttons using ht6p20b, button one of the pressured control league led one and disconnect if pressured again, button two of pressured the control league led two and disconnect again if pressured, must possess a button in the receiver, pressured a time to program the buttons of the control, and pressuring per 5 seconds it must erase all the recorded controls in pic16f630 aguem can me to help to decide this exercise during the year.

www.rentron.com All you want, all you need...'nuff said.
Your english isn't perfect...but I got the picture, and I only know English (and not very good at that! :) )