PDA

View Full Version : Print gap with the Mecanique/PBP

fowardbias
- 24th February 2007, 21:03
I printed a program and it's coming out with a gap in the main header between the Version # and Notes. I would say about 15-20 lines of empty space. I am using a ASM with DEVICE setups and a ENDASM, between one of the DEVICE lines and another DEVICE line is another empty space,again 15-20 lines of dead space. The print preview shows these gaps also. The program of course is normal on screen. Any know about this?

mister_e
- 24th February 2007, 21:20
mmm, never print my program within the IDE. I usually copy/paste it to WORD.

What did you checked in the View > Editor option >> General tab?

EDIT: just opened a few code of different size here ... everything seems fine in the preview.

fowardbias
- 24th February 2007, 23:16
Steve, There are four other programs held in the editor and they are all OK in the print preview. I tried all the goodies in the editor to get this one program to preview and print correctly and still no change. I saved it from the active program on screen and showing correctly, it prompted for the usual over write and again no change in the preview or when printed.

My thoughts for now:
I remember a time when I liked computers.
Life is a learning curve, death is your dipolma.

Darrel Taylor
- 24th February 2007, 23:23
Try going to the line just prior to the gap, then press the End key.

The Main window doesn't word wrap, but the print preview does. If there's a long string of spaces, it could do that.
<br>

fowardbias
- 25th February 2007, 01:23
I tried what was suggested and no changes. It was a small test program using PULSOUT and I rewrote the complete page and called for the print preview and print and everything is normal. Go figure? We can shelve this one just in case someelse runs into it.