PDA

View Full Version : PCAD Schematic Symbols and PCB Footprints

picnaut
- 5th May 2004, 19:02
Hello,

I've just started using PCAD and I need to get going on it right away!!!

Does anybody have any PCAD libraries that I could have?

I'm specifically looking for a 44-pin PLCC socket (through-hole).
A PIC16F877 or PIC18F452 in PLCC package would be great too.

If you can help me out, please email the libraries to "[email protected]".

Thanks in advance!

jmgelba
- 5th July 2004, 02:22
Hi there,

I use PCAD and have done for a number of years. Which version are you using? Is yours layer limited? I am eagerly awaiting 2004, hopefully some of the bugs will vanish.

I have a few libraries ;-)
I believe a 44 PLCC is included already. I dont have many PIC's "built" yet but I'll take a look and get back to you.

picnaut
- 5th July 2004, 03:36
Thanks.

I'd appreciate it!

Oh, by the way. I'm using PCAD 2002.

:)

mister_e
- 6th December 2005, 23:09
I need the serials for the software to begin using it

... over the internet or better or free with when you buy it ! YEAH a few 10 000$ US to buy one of the most powerful CAD in the world but legal ;)

Sorry, not the right place to ask those kind of question.

Yes i'm a pest and proud of it !

Melanie
- 7th December 2005, 08:50
I'm a pest too... requests for (or distribution of) Pirate Software or Serial Numbers get deleted because as a copyright violation it threatens the existance of this forum and everyone's free use of it... do it twice and you're history.

jmgelba
- 7th December 2005, 19:34
I did not see him asking for the serial number in the post I replied to, otherwise I wouldnt have replied. And yeah, $10,000 for the program. Only $5000 when its not being ripped off all the time.
If you ever purchase a copy, I will gladly help you out with library components, after all, if someone else has a component, why re-invent the wheel?

James.