PDA

View Full Version : Need someone to help with CC1101

pedja089
- 10th December 2022, 21:58
More info:
https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01f34aa6dec1166403

mpgmike
- 14th December 2022, 21:11
What help do you need? What have you tried, what did you expect, and what actually happened? Finally, how can we help??

HenrikOlsson
- 15th December 2022, 06:06
We have schematic and PCB designed(shematic is in PDF in attachment).
CC1101 is on module https://www.radiomodules.eu/en/component/71/rc-cc1101-spi-smt-434
We need example code for simple star netework. One board will act as base, and receive data from multiple nodes. It could be up to 50 nodes. We need example of sending packets 16-64bytes(packet length will be fixed later). Also example of receiver code, that can receive data from multiple nodes. Nodes are battery powered, so example should show how to turn off everithing and setup for transmiting.
We need example for oneway and two way comunication.
In 2 way nodes are sending first, then wait for response from base.
Example should be done in PicBasic Pro

For $110 fixed price?

pedja089
- 20th December 2022, 00:48
Not fixed, just to get it started.
Board are soldered. I have SPI comm working. From examples from forum.
I stuck at CC1101 setup. Basicly just tried some Rx Tx on two board. But no luck...
I didn't expected much, never work with CC1101 or similar IC.
EDIT:
How to help? Not sure, except to get register by register how to configure cc1101.
I was hoping to get to someone who used chip, so he basicly can send me copy/paste register setup for CC1101, and simple TX and RX routine.
So I'm not asking for complete project, just bit of it...

HenrikOlsson
- 20th December 2022, 06:57
I've never worked with that IC and I don't have any modules on the shelf so I can't easily help but according to the datasheet there's a software, SmartRFTM Studio, with which you can select whatever settings you want and it'll spit out the correct values for the various registers. Have you tried that?

richard
- 20th December 2022, 20:53
How to help? Not sure, except to get register by register how to configure cc1101.I was hoping to get to someone who used chip, so he basicly can send me copy/paste register setup for CC1101, and simple TX and RX routine.
i think i did that some years back with those chips trying to talk to my fine offset weather station [went rfm69 instead], i will see if i can find it. after Christmas most likely

pedja089
- 21st December 2022, 00:31
HenrikOlsson
Yes I have instaled it, but not manage to have sucess with it.
Richard
It's not critical. I found someone on upwork. So we will see.
Thanks to anyone. I'll post did I he make it work.

pedja089
- 21st December 2022, 00:35
Main issue is that this is just side project, and I do not have too much time to play with it, and learn every bit of it.
I was mostly hoping, that worst case would be to rewrite some arduino lib to pbp, and just send and receive data. Simple as that :confused: