PDA

View Full Version : posts are Moderated??

Heckler
- 11th March 2016, 15:03
My last two posts indicate that I am being moderated?? :confused:

any particular reason? :o

edit:...
except this one, it seems.

Are certain threads or categories on moderation??

Jerson
- 11th March 2016, 15:44
Just checked your last 2 posts regarding DST. Doesn't show any signs of moderation to me.

ps: rechecked. Post#3 was showing Moderated Post. No idea why it got moderated.

Heckler
- 12th March 2016, 01:25
Hi Jerson,

I just posted a reply to my Daylight Saving thread and here is the message I got...

Heckler
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

Are others seeing similar behavior??

My posts do seem to eventually show up and by your response I assume no one has had to approve the post??

Jerson
- 12th March 2016, 03:36
Yes, I can confirm you last post on DST thread had the 'moderated' flag set. I approved that post. Perhaps admin can look into why this is happening to you.

fowardbias
- 15th March 2016, 14:03
Why do I see this when trying connect to the main support site.......http://support.melabs.com/?source=menubar.....Have bad people done some rotten things? If so, when will this flag clear or do we enter the attackers abyss and take our chances, or write the site off?

mackrackit
- 15th March 2016, 19:34
Give them time to fix the problem. It looks like MELABS was attacked or their certificate spoofed.

Heckler
- 21st March 2016, 23:04
I just tried to post in the "daylight saving time" thread and my posts are moderated again.

I didn't notice it on the first try and so will probably have a double post because of it.

Jerson
- 22nd March 2016, 01:29
Well, I can see the moderated post flag to that thread. I'll not change it this time so that admin can take a look.