PDA

View Full Version : Compiling USBMouse.bas

kblim
- 11th July 2005, 16:02
Hi all,
I'm new here and seeking for help. I try to compile the USBMouse.bas but come out with many errors :

Warning[230] c:\pl\pbp\18f4455.inc 24: _config has been deprecated for PIC18 devices. Use directive config.

Error[105] c:\pl\pbp\pbpusb18.lib 11:cannot open file (include file "\pbp\pbppic18.lib" not found)

and etc

From the usb.txt in the USB18 folder, it is saying that some files need to copy into the project source subdirectory. Please highlight me with this: the files need to copy, and what is the mean by "project source subdirectory".

Please assist as soon as possible.

Thanks

kblim

iblaster
- 30th August 2005, 23:47
PBP seems to like it is the compiler is in c:\pbp instead of c:\{some dir}\pbp. I had this problem and then renamed the compiler directory to c:\pbp and it was fine. Or you could creat a c:\pbp directory and then copy the pbppic18.lib file to that dir. Just ignore the warning message. It is from the compiler saying that the config syntax has changed. Also make sure that you copy the 18Fxxxx.bas files from the usb18 sub directory to the \pbp directory, as these are different .bas files for using the USB features. Be sure to rename the original 18Fxxxx.bas files that are in the \pbp directory to something else.

kblim
- 1st September 2005, 04:30
Thanks! I will try it.