PDA

View Full Version : Pulsin weird problem

allenf
- 17th September 2013, 21:27
Hi all.
I have a weird problem that i just cant seem to get round with this rx switch.
I am using 2 pulsin commands on a 12f629 (inputs pin 3 and pin 4 , outputs pins 2,5,6,7)
Pulsin1 reads pin3. pulsin2 Reads pin 4..
Standard servo pulses of 150 neutral so have given them both >170 on , < 130 off.
When run independant of each other they both work brilliant.
When i combine them i get a glitch on the < 130 on pin 4.. It fires as if its <130 on pin 3 too.
When i scope the outputs from the rx it shows that channel 2 goes forwards to increase the pulse BUT channel three goes backwards to increase the pulse.
Simple job of reverse the output. But i cant due to the servo needing to run that way.
Is there any way of seperating the pulses. I have tried adding a delay into it between the pulse readings to try and seperate them but due to the channel 3 pulse then it varies on the timing ( im guessing that pulsin reads the rising edge) but it seems to read the whole pulse train as one but its ONLY in one direction
Code i have is
Rx1 Var gpio 2
Rx2 var gpio 3
Rx1,1,pulse1
Rx2,1,pulse2

What is the significance of the ,1 ?? ..rx2 is the input variable,, pulse2 is the stored variable from the reading but the ,1 is that where the problem lies.
Its feeding another pic to give the correct output functions so would i get away with a big debounce on the output pic to counter the glitch. ( dirty i know i would prefer to get it to run smooth straight off)
Many thanks
Allen

allenf
- 18th September 2013, 18:33
I was getting on ok with the previous thread but it got deleted in the attack so i have lost all the info that I had gained from acetronics (Alain)

Thanks
Allen