PDA

View Full Version : IR decode using pic basic for Holtec Ht6221/6222

longpole001
- 14th February 2012, 11:03
Hi , have been looking at some examples of IR decode , i am new to pic basic programming , so some input on the code to decode the holtec HT6221/6222 using a pic would be appreciated ,

the input will be from IR reciever going Low for signal

I did look at using 12f508/ 509 pic , although its not got PWM , , found your example on here to generate the 38Khz carrier and will give it ago for a test.

My requirement is save the received IR code to PIC ( assumed to be a valid code received , but not to decode it , and send it out a 1 sec or so after power is applied to the pic ,

I thought of just saving all highs and low transitions from the IR reciever to a counter array and set a timer for a set time period of say 10uS then generate the output of highs and lows as required from the saved counters or timer values , clearly allowing for no data input ( eg all high when no IR signal

Not sure if i can save that amount of data to this PIC 12F508 / 509 in this manor or a better approach is required

Please advise

Cheers

sheldon

flotulopex
- 18th February 2012, 10:12
Have a look here (http://home.citycable.ch/flotulopex/REMI/REMI_Frames_e.htm) and search for the "LEARN" routine ;-)