PDA

View Full Version : Editing options for Microcode Studio Plus

queenidog
- 16th November 2011, 21:20
I use MSP for all my editing. A great, simple editor. I'm annoyed that I don't have options for page size so that when I print my program I have margins that are over 1" wide. This causes a problem with my commenting since i like to really comment my code. Any way to change this?

I'd sure like to see a highlighter option for the editor (similar to the breakpoint highlighter) to highlight areas of code that may need checking, understanding, tweaking...

Normnet
- 16th November 2011, 22:02
I use MSP for all my editing. A great, simple editor. I'm annoyed that I don't have options for page size so that when I print my program I have margins that are over 1" wide. This causes a problem with my commenting since i like to really comment my code. Any way to change this?

I'd sure like to see a highlighter option for the editor (similar to the breakpoint highlighter) to highlight areas of code that may need checking, understanding, tweaking...
Would printing in landscape mode vs. portrait help?

Norm

queenidog
- 17th November 2011, 13:39
Printing in landscape DOES allow me to print without text wrapping for a couple extra words, but now it's the opposite problem of having too MUCH space not being filled on the paper. Plus, it takes more paper this way and landscape isn't the easiest to read when in a big binder or a file folder. The best solution would be to have access to the print dialog where one could tweak the margins. The page prints out 66 characters wide, but it could go 76 easily which would accomodate me substantially.

Demon
- 22nd January 2012, 04:39
Moved from FAQ.

Robert