PDA

View Full Version : led matrix problem

dellpc
- 4th September 2011, 09:42
i had made a 16*(5*7) led dot matrix scrolling display with pic 16f628a and 74hc595 as cathode column drivers and 74ls138 for driving the rows and pnp transistors to the rows its not working onling some colums were running from right to left some body help me

mackrackit
- 4th September 2011, 10:14
I am not all that familiar with Proton? So you may have better luck here
http://www.protonbasic.co.uk/

But one thing I did see that might be the problem is the includes are at the end of the code...

dellpc
- 5th September 2011, 14:00
someone help me please

mister_e
- 5th September 2011, 17:06
Again it's not proton PDS forum here, but at least we could give some pointers. Can you post your schematic and the .INC files here? Why not the ISIS file too while we're at it. I still have my PDS dongle somewhere, maybe I can give it a try.

Dave, There's nothing bad with the include located at the end. Include are just section of code, you can place them where you want. Now we need to know what's in thos .inc files though... From memory LData are just lookup tables, it may smells of some page boundary stuff... or not.

mackrackit
- 5th September 2011, 17:44
Dave, There's nothing bad with the include located at the end. Include are just section of code, you can place them where you want. Now we need to know what's in thos .inc files though... From memory LData are just lookup tables, it may smells of some page boundary stuff... or not.

That is why I said "might be the problem" :) Might be a section that should be near the beginning before something else.

dellpc
- 6th September 2011, 08:18
this is the full project just delete .bas extensions from all files