PDA

View Full Version : Will I ever remember about the random question?

keithdoxey
- 21st March 2010, 14:10
Will I EVER remember to fill in the answer to the random question the first time I post or reply to a thread ???

Catches me out every time LOL :)

Jerson
- 21st March 2010, 15:49
Will you remember to post a sticky on your monitor to remind you about remembering to answer the question ? :p

keithdoxey
- 21st March 2010, 16:20
Will you remember to post a sticky on your monitor to remind you about remembering to answer the question ? :p

That all depends on whether I can remember where I put the post-it notes LOL

!!!!! Would you believe I forgot to answer the question yet again !!!!!

aratti
- 21st March 2010, 21:09
If it could make you feel better, I will tell you that you are not alone in this.

Al.

keithdoxey
- 25th March 2010, 12:14
DOH!!!! I just did it again :(

I wonder if there is any way the "Random Question" and input box could be moved to just above the "submit" button thereby making really obvious to idiots like me LOL

Archangel
- 26th March 2010, 04:42
DOH!!!! I just did it again :(

I wonder if there is any way the "Random Question" and input box could be moved to just above the "submit" button thereby making really obvious to idiots like me LOL
No, you're handling it alright! Just exclaim DOH! like Homer and keep on grabbing gears . . .

Demon
- 26th March 2010, 06:22
Yeah, i do it too.

But I figured a shortcut, I click the mouse in the box, press down arrow and click on right answer. It keeps in memory all the answers, and they repeat, so I don't have to actually type it in.