تحقق مع وزارة أعطال السيارات obd2
و vrlih الموافقة المسبقة عن علم 18f2455
ولست بحاجة لهذا الكود حتى استطيع تشغيل اختيار المحاكمة
[IMG] [رابط] http://www.7mmlbs.com/img/biL39154.png [/ رابط] [/ IMG]
[IMG] [رابط] http://www.7mmlbs.com/img/TaJ39154.png [/ رابط] [/ IMG]
[IMG] [رابط] http://www.7mmlbs.com/img/DQd39154.png [/ رابط] [/ IMG]

malc-c
- 19th March 2010, 19:02
I don't wish to offend, nor get dragged into a discussion on anti-racial tactics etc, but it would help if you posted in Engilsh.

Here's a post from one of the forum administrators that which hopefully explains why

Whilst there is no objection posting in any language, after Chinese Mandarin (which is a little difficult replicating in ASCII), English is probably the most commonly spoken language on the planet. So much so, that in many avenues, English is mandatory (eg International Air Traffic Control). Want to be a pilot? Then speak English, otherwise you're limited to domestic-only flights. Even French pilots begrudgingly speak English!

Now for the forum. MeLabs PICBasic on whose products this forum is based, is produced by English speaking people from an English speaking country. The forum is run and owned by English speaking people in a different English speaking country. The Administrators of this forum are English speaking. The majority of members have English as a language, perhaps not their primary language, but at least it is one of them. If this was a Turkish owned or operated forum you could have an argument for allowing totally native language postings.

As Administrators of this forum we have a dilema, do we allow a foreign language posting in the knowledge it could contain offensive or illegal material which could bring the forum generally into disrepute or indeed have it closed-down, or do we allow it?

You will argue that there are a few Turkish speaking members. But if it did contain offensive language, how many of you would immediately have reported it for removal? What if the offensive message was posted in native Nepalese, Swahili or even Navajo? How many members do we have that speak those languages? To err on the side of caution, the tendancy is to DELETE postings that cannot be positively identified as safe.

On the other hand if somebody asked for help in Melanesian or Dinka could you help them? Could anybody? If they were offensive postings, who would know?

A lot of English speaking people on this forum DO already speak another language (not nescessarilly Turkish). But there is one common international language for communication - and this is an international forum. Unfortunately, like it or not, that commonality is the English language - after all, even computer BASIC is a sub-dialect of ENGLISH.

From the images that looks like a commercial project, and as such this forum could not discuss the distribution of such code if it exists. Also this forum is about writing code in BASIC (mel picBASIC to be exact).

Acetronics2
- 19th March 2010, 20:26
Hi, Malc

Got it !!! ... just need to read text ...

The beta version of firmware is available for download but the final one only comes with the kit.

http://www.obddiag.net/allpro.html

Alain

malc-c
- 19th March 2010, 21:31
basically an engine management system reader.. nice project, and nice bit of googling... :)

malc-c
- 19th March 2010, 21:33
To the original poster - Pay your $35 and get the kit !

mtripoli
- 19th March 2010, 21:55
Come on guys - you don't read Arabic? ;)

"Hello
Care to join a great forum
Fava this post for me and I hope that helps me
Check with the Ministry of crashes cars obd2
And vrlih PIC 18f2455
I do not need this code so I can run the selection of trial"

or close enough for folk music...

Gotta' love Google Tools...

Bruce
- 19th March 2010, 22:30
Check with the Ministry of crashes cars obd2
So, we're talking about a project here that deals with Toyota obd2..?

malc-c
- 19th March 2010, 22:36
So, we're talking about a project here that deals with Toyota obd2..?

LOL :D:D

Yeah, it tells you your accelerator was stuck after you crashed !

malc-c
- 19th March 2010, 22:37
Come on guys - you don't read Arabic? ;).

Could be Klingon for all I know :rolleyes: