PDA

View Full Version : Experimenting with the PicBasic Pro Compiler

polymer52
- 23rd January 2010, 01:30
Does anyone have the book "Experimenting with the PicBasic Pro Compiler" with the CD by Les Johnson for sale?
It is apparently out of print.

bcd
- 25th January 2010, 09:25
I have listed some on ebay if you are interested. - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280456399288

lester
- 6th March 2010, 10:08
Experimenting With the PIC BASIC Pro compiler by Les Johnson
was published by Crownhill Associates Ltd

Many PIC BASIC Pro users have asked for it , more so recently. I only see a couple of posts on the forum, but it seem to have stirred up some interest.

We could reprint, if there was enough interest in owning an a legal copy of the book with files on CD.

The reason we did not reprint was purely down to the level of piracy, the book was available to download along with PBPro and it did not seem worth the investment.

BUT if there is demand for a real printed book and the CD, we could reprint. I'm not sure what the price would be , but i'm guessing about 15-20 USD.

polymer52
- 6th March 2010, 11:37
Experimenting With the PIC BASIC Pro compiler by Les Johnson
was published by Crownhill Associates Ltd

Many PIC BASIC Pro users have asked for it , more so recently. I only see a couple of posts on the forum, but it seem to have stirred up some interest.

We could reprint, if there was enough interest in owning an a legal copy of the book with files on CD.

The reason we did not reprint was purely down to the level of piracy, the book was available to download along with PBPro and it did not seem worth the investment.

BUT if there is demand for a real printed book and the CD, we could reprint. I'm not sure what the price would be , but i'm guessing about 15-20 USD.

It it were in the 15-20 dollar range I'd purchase a copy.
Put me on your list.
Jerry

Paxopete
- 23rd May 2010, 12:18
I have the book but lost the CDrom does anybody have a copy, I would buy it if it is available. It is the best get you up to speed book, should be re-published.
Peter

jellis00
- 23rd May 2010, 16:58
It it were in the 15-20 dollar range I'd purchase a copy.
Put me on your list.
Jerry

Ditto for me! When would it be available??

Thardin
- 24th May 2010, 01:31
I'm also interested.

Aggie64
- 17th May 2016, 19:17
I would like to purchase the files from the CDRom. I just purchased a used copy of the book and would be most happy to buy a new copy if re-printed.
Thanks