PDA

View Full Version : i need modification for this code as fast as possible

cool_guy4ever15
- 28th June 2009, 01:31
Hello every body.

am working on sms remote control project am using ericsson t290i and AT89s52 microcontroller and Microcontroller Kit.

when i send to the mobile sms contain "SS1on" it switches on the led no.1
then delete the sms after reading it automatically,then when i send "SS1ofn"
it switches off the led no1 then delete the sms .when i send "SS2on" it switched on the led no.2. the prob is when now i send "SS2ofn" it doesn't respond to the recieved sms and stops delting it :( and it doesn't appear on the lcd.i don't know wht to do so plz i want some one to modefy me the cod i attached in that post as fast as possible plz.

Note:

i think that the mobile stops reading the incomming sms's after the third sms it works well before that.

here is the code plz i want the modification sent to me as" lcd.c" i just wanna that file and i will rebuild it then burn the hex.

ScaleRobotics
- 28th June 2009, 02:08
I can't open your code, but even if I could I would not be much help. That looks like an atmel processor. We do mostly PIC's here on this PicBasic forum site.

Jerson
- 28th June 2009, 02:59
You are half way there with Serial interrupts etc. However, doing a Delay_SECOND twice and lcd_puts within the serial interrupt is a very bad idea. You will lose characters and that may be your problem

cool_guy4ever15
- 28th June 2009, 15:04
so wht u suggest me to do i can turn offf the lcd plz make the modifications for the file lcd.c and check if there is no errors and send it to me.

thanks for all for ue concern

Jerson
- 28th June 2009, 16:52
Wow. I'd appreciate we negotiate a price and I do it for you. How about that?

cool_guy4ever15
- 28th June 2009, 17:46
mmmmm how much

Acetronics2
- 28th June 2009, 20:45
Hi,

i need modification for this code as fast as possible

Must we understand it is pure humour ???

Code is for 8051 ... not Pic, and moreover not PicBasic.

Smoked "not so fresh" illegals ???

Alain

Jerson
- 29th June 2009, 03:45
Cool guy

If you're serious, PM me and we'll talk.

Thanks
Jerson

cool_guy4ever15
- 30th June 2009, 01:09
i solved the problem my self it's now working well