PDA

View Full Version : 'Instant Interrupts' gives errors on 16F819

mr.sneezy
- 18th February 2009, 00:20
I'm getting a bunch of error when compiling some test code using some of Darrels classic interrupt code. The Timer Demo code runs nicely, compiles and runs on the bench fine.
The more complex 'combined 1-2-3' example with the three interrupt sources doesn't. (I could paste in my code but it's basically Darrels but with the LCD ports changed to suit my PIC).

These are the two types of error message I get....
If anybody can tell me what the errors mean I'd appreciate it.

Error[113] d:\martins\picres~1\pbp\pbppic14.lib 456 : Symbol not previously defined (_T1_Save)

That one is repeated a few times (different lines of code I guess)

Error[113] d:\martins\picres~1\pbp\pbppic14.lib 152 : Symbol not previously defined (TOIF)

That one is only listed once...

I'll fiddle around and try work it out for myself, but it's over my head a long way. I checked the PIC type, it does have the required timers etc.

My task is to build a Human Reaction Timer, a school project for my daughters biology science class.

Martin

Darrel Taylor
- 18th February 2009, 00:58
Try this ...

http://www.picbasic.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=30261&postcount=141

mr.sneezy
- 18th February 2009, 01:14
Hi Darrel, very nice to hear from The Creator....

Yes, that tip got rid of the second type error message, but the (_T1_Save) remains (about six times).

Martin

mr.sneezy
- 18th February 2009, 01:55
Darrel, the tip was reading an old post of yours about another error (_T4_Save).
It referred to the ReEnterPBP.bas file.

Looking there I found all the 'T' system vars were commented out, with a note "Not used with PIC12F675"

I probably did that myself a while ago to get around some other issue. Now it compiles OK with the vars back in.

Cheers,
Martin

mr.sneezy
- 19th February 2009, 00:25
Never mind....