PDA

View Full Version : LCD Display board

tazntex
- 4th December 2008, 18:12
I have in my junk box a new LCD display board, it appears to be maybe two lines an am unsure whether 16 or 20 characters. On the back there is one large Controller/Driver,a Sanyo LC7985NA, and there are two smaller chips, OKI M5839B. The only markings on the circuit board in the front is 574A and on the back GEB r2294VrO S. Would anyone have any information on this display and know where I could find a pin out of the 10 pin connector? I would like to be able to use this for something, its to light for a trotline weight:)

Thanks

duncan303
- 4th December 2008, 18:37
Hi

I know this sounds really lame, but have you searched say google for "Sanyo LC7985NA"

I apologise if I am I missing something :confused:

____

tazntex
- 4th December 2008, 18:46
I most certainly have, Sanyo Lcd Controller/ Driver datasheet is all I come up with.

Thanks for the reply.

duncan303
- 4th December 2008, 18:57
do you mean this datasheet

http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/41031/SANYO/LC7985NA.html

sometimes google can be too clever for its own good, sometimes worth clearing the search cache and cookies as well for that matter.

Having mentioned google I have been using chrome sometimes recently, I have to say quite like it. However I do know that if 10 different people search for the same string using google then they will almost all come up with different page results.

Anyway hope this is what you are looking for:D.

_____

___