PDA

View Full Version : error 113 _FCMEN_OFF_1H

keymuu
- 7th November 2008, 11:54
Hello everyone!

Could somebody please point out what is wrong when you get error:

Error[113] c:\pbp\usbpro~1.asm 111: Symbol not previously defined (_FCMEN_OFF_1H)

I had a working code, experimented with a jump (@ bra ..., goto addr etc) and could not find the right solution and got error messages associated with the "real bra" instructions. Then suddenly the error changed to this _FCMEN_OFF_1H error that did not go away... :mad:
My configuration in the beginning of my program is like this:

asm ; PIC18F4550 configuration
__CONFIG _CONFIG1L, _PLLDIV_3_1L & _CPUDIV_OSC1_PLL2_1L & _USBDIV_2_1L
__CONFIG _CONFIG1H, _FOSC_HSPLL_HS_1H & _FCMEN_OFF_1H & _IESO_OFF_1H
__CONFIG _CONFIG2L, _PWRT_ON_2L & _BOR_ON_2L & _BORV_2_2L & _VREGEN_ON_2L
__CONFIG _CONFIG2H, _WDT_OFF_2H
__CONFIG _CONFIG3H, _MCLRE_ON_3H & _LPT1OSC_OFF_3H & _PBADEN_OFF_3H & _CCP2MX_ON_3H
__CONFIG _CONFIG4L, _STVREN_ON_4L & _LVP_OFF_4L & _ICPRT_OFF_4L & _XINST_OFF_4L & _DEBUG_OFF_4L
endasm

And that configuration has bee working for a long time. Why can another error invoke this _FCMEN_OFF_1H error 113 ?? :confused:

I have seen that error before but can not comprehend it in this situation.

What is wrong? Please help...

Jerson
- 7th November 2008, 13:04
Its has to do with the MEN :D This is what I have used to make my stuff work. Found in the 18F4550.INC file in your PBP directory. The commands below work with MPASM v5.01

else
LIST
LIST p = 18F4550, r = dec, w = -311, f = inhx32
INCLUDE "P18F4550.INC" ; MPASM Header
;__CONFIG _CONFIG1L, _PLLDIV_5_1L & _CPUDIV_OSC1_PLL2_1L & _USBDIV_2_1L
;__CONFIG _CONFIG1H, _FOSC_HSPLL_HS_1H
;__CONFIG _CONFIG2H, _WDT_ON_2H & _WDTPS_128_2H
;__CONFIG _CONFIG3H, _PBADEN_OFF_3H
;__CONFIG _CONFIG4L, _LVP_OFF_4L & _ICPRT_OFF_4L & _XINST_OFF_4L

CONFIG PLLDIV = 5, CPUDIV = OSC1_PLL2, USBDIV=2
CONFIG FOSC = HSPLL_HS
CONFIG WDT=OFF, WDTPS=128
CONFIG PBADEN = OFF
CONFIG LVP=OFF, ICPRT=ON, XINST=OFF
CONFIG MCLRE=OFF,BOR=SOFT,FCMEM=ON,IESO=ON,PWRT=ON,VREGEN =ON

NOLIST
endif

Bruce
- 7th November 2008, 14:00
MPASM uses the Microchip include files in your MPLAB installation directory. Some older
header files had a different spelling. I.E. FCMEM instead of FCMEN.

Open your P18F4550.INC file and see how this is spelled. Then just change the spelling
in your config statement to match.

keymuu
- 7th November 2008, 17:06
...Open your P18F4550.INC file and see how this is spelled. Then just change the spelling in your config statement to match.

Its has to do with the MEN This is what I have used to make my stuff work. Found in the 18F4550.INC file in your PBP directory. The commands below work with MPASM v5.01
Thank you Bruce and Jerson! :)
So, if I understand correctly here, you could move all of your configuration to the .INC -file. Is this assumption correct?

To me it seems to be like that. I commented all configuration from my application and did as Jerson suggested (added those configs to the .INC file) and all seems to work properly again...:p

Still I'm little bit unsure about that INC-file... can one really move all configuration to the .INC -file from your application?

Those are perhaps silly questions, but I'm not so familiar yet with the pic/picbasic environment that I could do that judgment just by using the knowledge I have gathered so far...:o

Bruce
- 7th November 2008, 17:12
See this thread: http://www.picbasic.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=543