View Full Version : 8051 microconyroller

AAAAAA
- 5th November 2008, 23:27
:mad:
pleas I need help.
I have corswork

MICROCONTROLLER 8051

You are required to:
• Define all the values of the registers required so that you program the 8051’s UART to work
in mode 1 at 1200bps (assuming the clock frequency of the 8051 is 16MHz).
• Explain the process needed to receive data through the serial port and use it to light a desired
pattern in the LED dis

please help my by assmbly code.

mackrackit
- 5th November 2008, 23:53
Sorry, but we do MicroChips here.
http://www.microchip.com

Melanie
- 6th November 2008, 08:35
This opens up a great business idea for any enterprising out of work techie...

Pay and Post website for instant answers to student questions...

You pays your money, post your homework question, and get an instant answer from someone who knows...

You could even have a scale of fees, which determines if your answer is 'adequate' to get a pass mark, or 'blindingly excellent' giving you a 'distinction'.

As always with the greatest ideas... you heard it here first...

duncan303
- 6th November 2008, 09:38
This opens up a great business idea for any enterprising out of work techie...

Pay and Post website for instant answers to student questions...

You pays your money, post your homework question, and get an instant answer from someone who knows...

You could even have a scale of fees, which determines if your answer is 'adequate' to get a pass mark, or 'blindingly excellent' giving you a 'distinction'.

As always with the greatest ideas... you heard it here first...

Hurry........... Limit Offer:
Only available untill Oxbridge manages to produce definitive guidelines on plagiarism.:D

______

Melanie
- 6th November 2008, 10:02
Dear Microsoft...

Make life really easy...

Please can you add a PayPal button to everyone's Messenger Accounts...

And can you ensure that this simple service upgrade is less than 700Mb...

And don't forget my commission for the idea...

duncan303
- 6th November 2008, 10:23
Skipper Ma'am...I cannot get paypal to recognise dubloons or pieces of silver...:D

oo'er crikey blimey o'rielly I just plane forgot we are sailing under false colours now, gov!!!!

Best get back below deck in case I give the whole new game away,

Just let me back up please when we come a' broadside to "mircosofte"

_____

Bruce
- 20th November 2008, 00:06
Assuming you want to learn something for this class, here's a great 8051 website
with tutorials. Between this and the datasheet for the 8051 controller you plan to
use, you should be ready to go after reading the tutorial & datasheet.

http://www.8052.com/tutser.phtml

T.Jackson
- 20th November 2008, 04:39
I realize that you guys are only quite very metaphorically speaking about the prospects of aiding students with committing plagiarism. But even if you were quite literally very serious, you wouldn't last very long.

www.turnitin.com (Turn-it-in) - is a highly sophisticated, online system, which attempts to finds matches in a students' paper with absolutely anything that exists on the Internet, or within its own database that largely consists of past student papers. Plagiarism is already starting to become a thing of the past.

I recently submitted some papers to www.turnitin.com, and within minutes it detected all of my direct quotes (referenced though of course) -- which I had just merely copied and pasted from the Internet.

Trent Jackson