PDA

View Full Version : Isd5008

peterdeco1
- 15th December 2004, 18:28
Hello Melanie & Everyone. Does anyone out there have experience with the voice record/playback chip ISD5008? The datasheet is very hard to understand, it has discrepancies as to what comes first - the config bits or power-up sequence. I tried every possible way to record & playback and haven't succeeded yet. The chip is on a board that uses a 16F72 to control it. Various PIC programs configure this board as to number of messages, message time, etc. The board works but the original programmer of this board is no longer around. An electret condenser mic is attached to the mic inputs, ana in & aux in are not used, ana in & out are not used. MISO is not used. The only control bits used are SS,SCLK,RAC,INT. Aux out goes to an analog volume control, then to an audio amp. Any help possible? I want to create a new configuration for it. Thank you.

peterdeco1
- 18th December 2004, 19:27
I did it, did it, did it. Pulled a lot of hair out in the process.

Anju:-)
- 24th March 2007, 17:53
sir, can u please help me with the coding of isd 5008? and please tell me if the config or the power up sequence?

skimask
- 25th March 2007, 04:16
sir, can u please help me with the coding of isd 5008? and please tell me if the config or the power up sequence?

Tell me if the config or the power up sequence....what?

And besides, I'm sure a person would be more than willing to help you out...especially if you post a bit of your code, that you wrote, all by yourself.....and it's giving you trouble (or not)....and the rest of us help you try to figure out what's wrong with it..

Otherwise, I (and pretty much everybody else) would be happy to write the code specifically for you, for your application, meeting all of your needs, and have it completed, debugged, and hand delivered...
For the right price of course...