Did everyone go out for BEER ?

Closed Thread

Default Did everyone go out for BEER ?

Friday night and nobody home . . . Well a wise man once told me " Don't waste your life on WINE, WOMEN and SONG, because you can SING and DRINK when YOU GET OLD!
    Ok everyone join in "I am a lumberjack and I'm OK, I work all night and I sleep all day . . .
    If you do not believe in MAGIC, Consider how currency has value simply by printing it, and is then traded for real assets.
    Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants - but debt is the money of slaves
    There simply is no "Happy Spam" If you do it you will disappear from this forum.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Was the wise man a Batchelor? Drink and Song you can do till you're old and grey... but will you be able to handle the one he missed out?... looks like my shares in Pfizer are safe!

Hmmm..... Shares in Pfizer. You never know, they too may have competition in the years to come. .

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Was the wise man a Batchelor? Drink and Song you can do till you're old and grey... but will you be able to handle the one he missed out?... looks like my shares in Pfizer are safe!
    Wow Mel. you took a hard right turn about 9G, I was going straight . . . That was his point, chase women , NO he was old already and a long time married, and his wife . . . woo what a mean old Bowser . . .I swear she could go Bear Hunting with a switch . . . BTW what does Pfizer stock . . . aw never mind . . .
    Last edited by Archangel; - 13th July 2008 at 02:43.
    If you do not believe in MAGIC, Consider how currency has value simply by printing it, and is then traded for real assets.
    Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants - but debt is the money of slaves
    There simply is no "Happy Spam" If you do it you will disappear from this forum.

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.