help my bluetooth and PIC 16F877A?

Closed Thread

Default help my bluetooth and PIC 16F877A?

i want to appologize wit u all frist...this is my final year project and i know u all will not help ppl doing homework here but i jst want to know how to solve this problem...i really duno how to solve it if know i no need come here to ask all the genuine to help me ad......help me...please....!!!!! Hope all the genuine can help........

now i got 2 bluetooth module ...one bluetooth module connet to pc with the MAX232 without any PIC and another one bluetooth with the PIC 16F877A so on the PIC there i send out the temperature data to bluetooth and bluetooth Tx to Rx bluetooth at PC there so....why the Rx part bluetooth cant get my data or communicate with the bluetooth one...???? Is the PIC problem or programming problem ?

on the PIC 16F877A i set the comment is "SEROUT PORTC.6,N9600,[#temp,13,10]
    and the PC there i using hyperterminal to test it...at there i set the baudrate 115200 the hyperterminal can communicate with my bluetooth. so now only cant communicate with my PIC 16F877A so help it ......????

if i using the USB bluetooth can ply around with the bluetooth module with the max232 on the PC part......!!! so can u tell me wat the problme with the PIC thanks u all....!!!!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by slimpeng View Post
    i want to appologize wit u all frist...this is my final year project and i know u all will not help ppl doing homework here but i jst want to know how to solve this problem...i really duno how to solve it if know i no need come here to ask all the genuine to help me ad......help me...please....!!!!! Hope all the genuine can help........

now i got 2 bluetooth module ...one bluetooth module connet to pc with the MAX232 without any PIC and another one bluetooth with the PIC 16F877A so on the PIC there i send out the temperature data to bluetooth and bluetooth Tx to Rx bluetooth at PC there so....why the Rx part bluetooth cant get my data or communicate with the bluetooth one...???? Is the PIC problem or programming problem ?

on the PIC 16F877A i set the comment is "SEROUT PORTC.6,N9600,[#temp,13,10]
    and the PC there i using hyperterminal to test it...at there i set the baudrate 115200 the hyperterminal can communicate with my bluetooth. so now only cant communicate with my PIC 16F877A so help it ......????

if i using the USB bluetooth can ply around with the bluetooth module with the max232 on the PC part......!!! so can u tell me wat the problme with the PIC thanks u all....!!!!
    Hi slimpeng,
    First off, let me say I know absolute nothing about bluetooth, that said, it seems logical to set the baudrates the same at both ends of the chain. I would set them considerably slower than 9600, at least until I got them working, say 2400 baud on the p/c and 2400 on the PIC. Make sure to set them both to the same communication modes too either true or inverted and make sure the P/C can even use the data . . . something comes to mind about it only accepting true . . I do not remember now . . . I know this if using HSEROUT on the pic it will be true.
    If you do not believe in MAGIC, Consider how currency has value simply by printing it, and is then traded for real assets.
    Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants - but debt is the money of slaves
    There simply is no "Happy Spam" If you do it you will disappear from this forum.