Timer code examples for PIC 16F628

Closed Thread

Question Timer code examples for PIC 16F628

Hey
    I'm beginner with microcontroller's. I want work with PIC Basic, I know some things, I want to learn. I work with some project, timer with PIC 16F628. I need some timer exaple in PIC Basic. Can somebody post a example? Sorry for this sentence and grammar mistake, I don't know english good
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Smile

Hello,

If you were to invest a few hours in looking at all of the posts on this great forum, you would more information here than in the few good books on the subject of PICs that are on the market. I have been involved in this field for over 10 years now and I rarely have to ask a question as most of the answers can be found somewhere on this website. We don't handout plans or circuit drawings and we don't do homework. We will provide help if you show some sort of effort by providing code listings and/or schematics. We have some very sharp pros here that are more than willing to assist you. But so many people just jump in and ask for "how to do it" without helping themselves first. It may take longer than you would like to come up with something but I will be the first to tell you, it's a great feeling to design and build something for yourself!

You can start by looking for the Olympic Timer by Melanie Newman. Also, you can goto www.melabs.com and click on support and in that area are example programs for various devices. Look around. They have a number of different clock programs, too. You should really find almost anything you want here. If you get stuck, come on back for help.

BobK

I need just example some clock i PBP, i want to make some timer, and that timer when he work he send 12V in out. I don't now how to create hours, minutes, and second's. Because that I want to understand how typical clock in pbp with 7 segment displays work. Thank you for everything, I go to find some example.

Default Re: Timer code examples for PIC 16F628

i need an example too!!! i watn build a tachometer using TMR0 and TMR1, count the pulses whitten the timers.

See post #2

how? what post?

On the right hand side of the page opposite the date is the numerical order of the posts. The answer by BobK in 2008 is just as pertinent today as it was then. Unless you've got an American Express or VISA number you're willing to give out, no one will write your code for you. But if you look on this site you'll find examples of how to do it. If you make an attempt most people will help you figure out your errors in code or schematic. The beginning is up to you.