Quote Originally Posted by Darrel Taylor View Post
It's amazing how many people have come here to tell me that the Mirror Image won't fix BAM's blinking problem.

With the mirror image, there is absolutely NO blinking AT ALL. (Not even with a video camera).

Of course everyone admits that they've never even tried it.
But yet they still feel it's ok to tell the world that it won't work.

All I can do is return the favor ...
16 channel, 14-bit BAM, at 610hz, with a PIC, is IMPOSSIBLE.

It was bad enough when you said 13-bit. But now with 14-bits, the minimum period would be 0.1 µS. There's NO WAY you can set 16 outputs to the desired states with only one instruction, then set them all to new states on the very next instruction.

But then ... "I've never tried it".
<br>
Sorry for my poor english, maybe u hadn't understood me as it was supposed. I don't want to flame here... i feel a bit tired myself and i'm way too lazy now to start explanation again. I had thought to upload code here, but now i'm not sure of your reaction. Maybe even then u gonna blame me). Just read my previous posts again. But i don't want to disappoint u and u a free to think that i'm lousy liar))) Actually i started to code in ASM 17 years ago. And i don't have to prove nothing here. Yes, it works. Yes i didn't tried MIBAM yet with _MY_ 14 bit _BAM_ code (which was written about half year ago). I work periodically for local advertising companies and earn some $$$ from things i develop using my older 13 bit code for 18F, which actually isn't BAM nor "clear" PWM. (which, btw could also be upgraded to 14 bit 610Hz, but don't ask me how, as i had already described it). Sorry, do not have enough strength to continue that, i feel myself wasted a bit 8] best regards....