I can make machine controllers and automation solutions

Closed Thread

Default I can make machine controllers and automation solutions

Hi freinds ...

My name is Tamer Samy Soss (26 years old).... I live in Cairo - Egypt ... I have a wide backgroud on machine and home automation ... you can leave the whole matter to me ... I make the system from A to Z including circuit design and Pcb Design and certainly i am speciallized in software developing using PicBasic Pro and PC software using Visual Basic ... Also i use advanced technics as ultrasound and infra red ... You can rely on me in making heating and cooling control systems as i am experienced in analog amplifiers and analog to digital converters ... I have done sveral projects ... Ex: a full controller for Plastic injection molding machines including heating control ...This system may communicate via serial port to PC in order to test Sensors and actuators ... I am developing it so that you can read stored trouble codes (DTC's) using PC ... I make also the PC software on the other side ... You can see all of this in work if you visit Cairo , You can contact me so, i will invite you in my Father's Plastic factory to see my system in work and also my plans to develop it.

Default Please advise

Dear Freinds ... Would any body help me to know how to promote my talents and skills so that i can offer services to customers needing it worldwide ? ... I have no control degree ... I am an automotive engineer in Egypt ... But really i can design and make control solutions for machines and also for home automation and certainly automotive control.

skimask Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tamersoss View Post
    Dear Freinds ... Would any body help me to know how to promote my talents and skills so that i can offer services to customers needing it worldwide ? ... I have no control degree ... I am an automotive engineer in Egypt ... But really i can design and make control solutions for machines and also for home automation and certainly automotive control.
    Still in the same boat here too...

For sure spamming is something i would not do myself
    Steve

It's not a bug, it's a random feature.
    There's no problem, only learning opportunities.

Lightbulb freelance work

Hello Tamer Samy Soss,

I think you posted this one in the correct section of the forum, please do not post the same message in more than one post.

It is frustrating to start out and not yet have a line of previous clients, returning.

I would suggest, hang around this forum, helping other people with design problems. Not to get business but to improve your skills. Help day and night for months, even years.
    Become the “go to person” with a lot of helpful answers.
    Not easy. You have to be almost intuitive to GUESS what the REAL question is. Ask endlessly, which PIC, post code, show schematic, did you read the data sheet, did you read the manual?

Don’t stop there, develop and post interesting programs. Show “work-arounds”, post Frequently Answered Questions before the questions are asked.
    Contribute “example code" to PICBASIC pages.

Develop your own web pages with whole projects, including code. Put the page up at your own expense. Keep the pages up to date. Share your work and your knowledge freely and generously.

Then, when people see that you “know your stuff”, customers will call on you.
    Your work will be available to see from all over the world. You credits will be evident to all.

What I am saying; There are people who have spent years helping others on this forum. That have web pages filled with interesting helpful projects. That have skills that leave me speechless. That help people without expecting anything.

Many of these “big guns” do freelance work. They have “paid their dues”. They are who you are competing against.

Hope that helps,
    -Adam-
    Ohm it's not just a good idea... it's the LAW !

Default Many Thanks

Many thanks Pic_user ... You Are right .... but i wanted to know if there is a shorter way to reach clients ... Can you suggest a learning course that gives a control degree that may help?

skimask Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tamersoss View Post
    Many thanks Pic_user ... You Are right .... but i wanted to know if there is a shorter way to reach clients ... Can you suggest a learning course that gives a control degree that may help?
    Quite frankly, the people that frequent these forums are not the customer types, they are hobbyists for the most part. Some go to school to learn this stuff, I'd venture to say that most don't. We're here for fun for the most part, not work.

Default This is true ...

I share you the same point of vue ... I think this type of forums are often visited by hobbiest but you know it's really fruitful to join people , help ,get helped, make freinds ... It's really gainful but in the same time you can't rely on such forums to reach customers ... It's another domain.

Speaking of witch,

I receive a lot of questions through this forum; and by e-mail.

They ask for help only. I do my best though.

None was business related.

No Cry!

-------------------------
    "If the Earth were a single state, Istanbul would be its capital." Napoleon Bonaparte

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.