Allow better control of text in GUI

Closed Thread

Default Allow better control of text in GUI

Overall I have been very happy with the compiler Suite, and this thread may be aimed more toward Microcode Studio than M E Labs. My intermediate vision is rather poor, so what I need is better control of the GUI. I would like to be able to control fonts and colors, not just Globaly as in setting the comments or strings to a particular color. I would like to be able to control the colors and font sizes of individual charactors within a line of code in a way that goes outside the set color / font settings. In summary, I would like to make individual charactors, words, numbers and statements, especially in the comment section jump off the page at me by altering their color, and size and boldness, I am really thinking Drag highlight over some text, right click, select color and BAM that important word in your comment line is now RED or Yellow. I would Like to control the width of the left gutter or have it resize itself to the smallest width required to accomodate the line numbers too. Of coarse if I ever get that 42" monitor, none of this will matter
    Last edited by Archangel; - 19th February 2007 at 00:01.
    If you do not believe in MAGIC, Consider how currency has value simply by printing it, and is then traded for real assets.
    Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants - but debt is the money of slaves
    There simply is no "Happy Spam" If you do it you will disappear from this forum.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Or buy a second screen + video card which support 2 screen. That what i use on ALL my PCs. REALLY HANDY.

A while back, this question have been already asked on another forum for another compiler which use almost the same IDE from Mecanique. I know Mecanique have a lot of job on their 'to-do' list. Pretty sure one day Dave could do something around that.

The problem is that only a really few amount of person need it so... the priority level is set to really low.

Good luck!
    Steve

It's not a bug, it's a random feature.
    There's no problem, only learning opportunities.