we develop FSK COB modules and FSK modules designed for low power,short range(200-300meters) wireless application. I would like to briefly introduce all the items to you.
RFM01----COB receiver module
RFM02----COB transmitter module
RFM12----COB transceiver module

HM series FSK module:
HM-D---- the receiver module is equipped with an FSK demodulator to decode the data transmitted by HM-E TX module, so it is ideal for remote controlling systems.
HM-E----The transmitter module is equipped with 6 bit length address code and 4 bits data formats, and the data is FSK modulated for data transmission at the frequency range of 315MHZ,434MHZ,869MHZ,915MHZ.
HM-EP---- the transmitter module with amplifier,thus longer transmission can be achieved than HM-E
HM-R----the receiver module can be used to replace ASK receiver module without the need of software change. Due to the benefit of FSK technology,the module is robust to interference,and longer working distance can be achieved
HM-T----the transmitter module can be used to replace ASK transmitter module.It used together with HM-R series FSK receiver module
HM-TP----the transmitter module with amplifier,thus longer transmission can be achieved than HM-T.
HM-TR----the transparent wireless data link module is dedicated for application that needs wireless data transmission.It features high data rate, longer transmission distance.The module can be embedded to your current design so that wireless communication can be set up easily.

I invite you to visit our website www.hoperf.com to know more or directly contact with me for any questions.
wish you work happly.

Best regards,
Elsa
Hope Microelectronics Co.,LTD
add: Rm.T2-8B, Emperor Regency Bldg ,6012 ,ShenNan Rd.,Futian, ShenZhen ,GuangDong ,China
Tel:+86-755-82973805 ext:810 Fax:0755-82973550
Email: [email protected] MSN: [email protected]