Slowing down FullSpeed

Closed Thread

Default Slowing down FullSpeed

Hi,

I used HIDMaker FS to generate FullSpeed code in VB6 and PBP. Unfortunately, it seems that I2CREAD takes too long to process and I lose the USB connection. If I comment out that statement everything holds nicely.

Is it possible to convert the VB and PBP code I have to NormalSpeed?

I'd like to avoid firing up the NormalSpeed version of HIDMaker and typing everything back in if possible. Then I have to alter the generated PBP program to my application requirements (lots of room for human error).

Robert
    My Creality Ender 3 S1 Plus is a giant paperweight that can't even be used as a boat anchor, cause I'd be fined for polluting our waterways with electronic devices.

Not as dumb as yesterday, but stupider than tomorrow!

Never mind.

I did a test to see what NormalSpeed USB generated files came out like. I just used the HIDMaker data from the FullSpeed side and used it in the NormalSpeed side and realized things are totally different. The generated USB files are not even the same.

It appears FullSpeed is targetted for the PIC 18F family of mcus while the NormalSpeed is for older chips. Not sure what I can do now, I want to stay with the 18F chips.

Robert
    My Creality Ender 3 S1 Plus is a giant paperweight that can't even be used as a boat anchor, cause I'd be fined for polluting our waterways with electronic devices.

Not as dumb as yesterday, but stupider than tomorrow!