When I went to school for Telephone Systems in the early '80s, they had a Job Placement department that got me a job doing Telephone Systems.

This later turned into a CableTV Lineman Job. But after an injury, I went to school for AutoCad. And, of course, this school had a Job Placement department that immeadiately got me a job doing CAD drawings.

Now, I've found this really cool thing that I want to do for a Job, a.k.a "PicBasic Pro programming", and I'm stuck ... Where's the's Job Placement department? &nbsp; .... &nbsp; Oh yeah, ... where's the school?<hr>So here's my PBP Wish.

With each purchase of PicBasic Pro, you get a FREE Job Placement with a company in your local area. &nbsp; Of course, you would have to pass their training program at the nearest "PicBasic Pro training center", of which they have several hundred, located worldwide.

But then, I guess you can ask for just about anything you want here, since it's unlikely that anyone from meLabs will ever see this post.

In Fact, I've never seen any posts at all in these forum's from an meLabs employee.

So, let's scratch the previous wish, and make a new one.<hr>New Wish ...

I wish, that the meLabs Tech Support Department would take an active role in this Forum, so we can get a REAL glimps at what's going on inside, instead of just what people have been able to figure out so far. &nbsp; Or thought they figured out, so far!

It doesn't have to be an Answer Every Question type thing. Just peruse the posts every now and then, and answer anything that intrests you. &nbsp; Just like the rest of us!

Oh Yeah!, They won't see that either. Arrrrggghhhh!

DT
<hr>
Disclaimer: &nbsp; This is the personal opinion of the user Darrel Taylor,
and should not be construde as the opinion of anyone else.
Including the owners of this bulletin board system.