Hi All,

I've been struggling to understand Peripheral Pin Select (PPS). Tried once on a 16F18624 and gave up. Trying to understand it again, as it seems like all the current chips are going that way and it would be a wonderful feature to master. Currently I could use it on a 16F15313 and I'm unsure if I'm doing it right.

I have found the PBP3_PPS_notes.txt file, looked at the TB3130 Tech Brief, and looked for clarification in the datasheet, but I'm not seeing evidence that I'm implementing it correctly. Specifically I need one of the CCP modules for capturing a pulse on PORTA.0, and the other CCP to generate PWM on PORTA.2.

Side note: my program is using DT_INTs, but I don't see why that would change things. I'm creating the INT_Handler for CCP1 after the defines.

Code:
DEFINE CCP1_REG PORTA      ' capture pulse on RA.0 (pin 7)
DEFINE CCP1_BIT 0
DEFINE CCP2_REG PORTA      ' generate HPWM on RA.2 (pin5)
DEFINE CCP2_BIT 2
If I understand it correctly, that should do it. So far I'm only trying to capture the pulse on RA.0, but not having success.
I'll continue to try and devise a method to test this, but if someone has any clarifications, it sure would help.

Thanks
bo