Servo info using DT's PWPS_Servo.INC

Closed Thread

Default Servo info using DT's PWPS_Servo.INC

Hi All,
    I'm in the process of using one RC servo (for the first time) in an automotive application. PIC of choice is 16F88 but not limited to this, an 18F just as good. Frequent servo movement will result depending on several different analog measurements and a serial output to another PIC logging data.

For those interested I'm adapting a diesel turbo with faulty electronic VNT controller to an old school diesel using a servo as the controller.

I've trawled all there is and now have a good understanding of how servos work and what is required. I've adapted several examples to test operation and am happy with the results. But I like the idea of using interrupts for the servo task.

In my search I came across Darrel's INC file (attached) but no matter where I look I don't find any reference or thread with some code example of it being used... Is there any? I have no idea how to implement DT's INC file so if someone can give an example it will be one more step in keeping Darrel's good work out there and his memory alive.

Thanks and regards,
    Bill
    Attached Files Attached Files