+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default Gsm controller circuit



    Dear friend I need this circuit and full project SMS/GSM remote control 16 OUT PUTS and 8 INPUTS CIRCUIT DIAGRAM PLEASE HELP ME



  • #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    240

    Default Re: Gsm controller circuit

    Quote Originally Posted by sribangaram View Post


    Dear friend I need this circuit and full project SMS/GSM remote control 16 OUT PUTS and 8 INPUTS CIRCUIT DIAGRAM PLEASE HELP ME


    And how much do you want to pay for this project?
    Thanks and Regards;
    Gadelhas

  • #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,915

    Default Re: Gsm controller circuit

    I may do a better offer. Free design, 100pcs for me free and the rest when ordering more, at 50% discount. How's that sound?

  • #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    240

    Default Re: Gsm controller circuit

    Quote Originally Posted by ioannis View Post
    i may do a better offer. Free design, 100pcs for me free and the rest when ordering more, at 50% discount. How's that sound?
    Thanks and Regards;
    Gadelhas

  • #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    305

    Default Re: Gsm controller circuit

    At least he/she started a new thread and didn't put anything in the chatbox. Proof almost anyone can be trained.

  • #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    2,254

    Default Re: Gsm controller circuit

    Not quite. Didn't mention which PIC as requested in the original chat, or PBP version, or assembler, or the code they had so far. I suppose 1 out of 5 is good enough.

  • #7

    Default Re: Gsm controller circuit

    Quote Originally Posted by gadelhas View Post
    And how much do you want to pay for this project?
    How much you want
    Last edited by sribangaram; - 13th January 2014 at 18:24.

  • #8

    Default Re: Gsm controller circuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    Not quite. Didn't mention which PIC as requested in the original chat, or PBP version, or assembler, or the code they had so far. I suppose 1 out of 5 is good enough.
    I am sorry PIC 16F877A or PIC 18F4550

  • Similar Threads

    1. GSM With PIC?
      By financecatalyst in forum General
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: - 19th September 2009, 23:12
    2. problem with the GSM controller
      By Dariolo in forum mel PIC BASIC Pro
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: - 30th May 2009, 20:33
    3. Short circuit portection circuit ?
      By iugmoh in forum Schematics
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: - 21st December 2008, 21:33
    4. gsm
      By kumara in forum GSM
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: - 21st November 2007, 14:47
    5. Replies: 3
      Last Post: - 29th October 2006, 09:16

    Members who have read this thread : 0

    You do not have permission to view the list of names.

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts