ERROR IN 200QL Development Board

Closed Thread

Default ERROR IN 200QL Development Board

Hi!
    I'm new user of 200QL Development Board

(1) I'm using 200QL DEVELOPMENT to load my code into PIC 16f777 ,BUT when I load my hex file to PIC 16777 the board gives the following error
    Errror in programmin
    ID..3 Good:FF
    Bad:00
    any one can help me to solve
    (2) Is there any softwre apart from QL_PROGen.ex used to load the hex file to 200QL Development

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: ERROR IN 200QL Development Board

(1) I've never seen an error that looks like that, but if you post your question over on the QLS forum, Clark will help you.

(2) The QL200 uses custom software for programming through a proprietary device configuration, so no other software will work with it to load HEX files, however you can use something like the PICKit 3 through the ICD port to bypass the onboard programmer and simply use the board to develop against it's large collection of onboard hardware. I use this method to automate the development process a little or to use devices not supported by the QL200.

Not to be rude,but doesn't the maker of the development board have their own forum? This forum is for PBP compiler.
    Regards
    CharlieM
    Using PBP3
    MCSPX

Quote Originally Posted by c_moore View Post
    Not to be rude,but...
    Too late :-)
    Actually, I use PBP and QL-200, and a host of other tools. I'm also pretty sure helping each other is what we are all about. I directed him to the other forum, and the thread was dead.... until a less than helpful post was added.

Sorry if I violated a rule I was not aware existed. I'm sure the admins can remove the thread if it's an issue.

I'm also pretty sure helping each other is what we are all about
    True. But how many people on this forum know anything about that error. He would be better served bu going right to the development board forum. Thats all I am saying.
    Regards
    CharlieM
    Using PBP3
    MCSPX

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.