There is areflow oven SR300C from Beijing Glichn to sale. It is new item; My friend toldme that he used it and it worked very well. The reason I sell is I no longerwork in PCB prototype assembly;
The oven hasprogrammable temperature ranges at up to 50 points. I've found that it is fartoo many, but the option to fine tune is nice. I also have the optionaltemperature probe for closed loop control and tuning.
The SMT reflowoven SR300C is 220V standard, 110v is option or using transformer according toneed; I have transformer too, if anyone need, it is together with this reflowsolder;
Many spareparts were sent with the oven like Quartz heating elements, fan motors, ceramicstandoffs, user manual etc. This is why I purchased from Beijing Glichn S&TDevelopment Co.,Ltd instead of other suppliers, It is good service. The priceof the lead free reflow oven is USD1450, shipping is arranged by UPS and DHL ifneed. Because it is bench top reflow oven, packing and shipment are easy andconvenient.
Please let meknow if you have any questions via message or email. Email is [email protected], you can see more picturesand specification on www.smtchn.com.