Hi guys, thanks for help to date and ill try and return the favor as i learn more about the pic programming.

the following code will not compile when i use the variable T and loop , where if i expand the code out and assign a number in place of Varable T its very happy ,

It there away to do this without expanding out the code and not use fixed number in place of varable T

Regards

sheldon

Code:

'-------------- Low Address /High Address /Data / Inv Data bytes  --------------        
   For T = 1 to 4            
    FOR Index = 7 TO 0 step -1               ' Loop for 8 bits data start at bit 7-0 and send
       IF STDByte[T].0[Index] = 0 THEN        ' Get polarity of each data bit to send
        Space = Zero                         ' Pulse time = Burst (560us) + Zero (560us) = 1.12mS for a "0" data bit
       ELSE
        Space = One                          ' Pulse time = Burst (560us) + One (1680us) = 2.24mS for a "1" data bit
      ENDIF

GPIO.0 = 0                            ' Set Output low
       pauseus Burst                         ' load the burst for 0.56ms       
       GPIO.0 = 1                            ' Set Output high
       pauseus space                         ' High for duration of either Zero or One value ,for each address/data b
       Total[T] = Total[T] + space + burst   ' store total time of string  
    NEXT Index                               ' Loop until 8 data-bits sent of DByte(X)
   Next T