I am using a ConnectOne iWiFi MiniSocket in my embedded microcontroller application that is programmed with PBP version 2.6. Each MiniSocket has a unique embedded serial no. that I am trying to recover and then send with an FTP message to a Website. The code I am using to recover the serial no. from the module is as follows:
Code:
SEROUT2 TX, 84, [ "AT+iRP5",$d ,$a ] 'Report the chip serial number
SERIN2 RX ,84, 8000 ,BOOT ,[ serial_no[0],serial_no[1],serial_no[2],serial_no[3] ]
WRITE 51,serial_no[0]
WRITE 52,serial_no[1]
WRITE 53,serial_no[2]
WRITE 54,serial_no[3]
The AT+iRP5 command is sent serially to the MiniSocket which is supposed to respond with the four HEX bytes ( 14 00 26 88 ) of the serial no.
I am attempting to receive those four HEX bytes into a four byte array named serial_no.
To check on what was received before sending it via FTP the four WRITE statements are used during testing to check post-run EEPROM to see what values were received. The values being received in EEPROM are 48 28 13 13 rather than 14 00 26 88. I can't figure out why the received values are different than what I know they should be from the published module seerial no.

Can anyone tell me what is going wrong here on the receipt of the serial_no[] values.