+ Reply to Thread

Default TC35i terminal - Help needed to get number keyed in during call

Hi, I need to get keyed in numbers during a voice call. I have my TC35i connected to my comp via rs232. I can send commands in hyperterminal and can see the response as well.

Hi, we are pleased to see that you are using our forum.

We'd like you to become a member of our community. Membership is FREE, please REGISTER and view our forums without these annoying reminders!

Once registered you may post on the forums, download from the file areas and use the WIKI without interruption.

I need some help with commands related to showing keyed in numbers on the telephone keypad at the other end and see them in hyperterminal while the call is in progress. ( I send ATA to answer the call when it RINGs on my hyperterminal). Thanks

Default Re: TC35i terminal - Help needed to get number keyed in during call

Anyone? Is it that impossible?

You probably haven't gotten an answer because we don't have a TC35i terminal... Whatever that is.... Why not find the manual for it? I'm sure the info is in there somewhere....
    Dave Purola,
    N8NTA
    www.allsuntronex.com

Thanks for the reply Dave. I tried a lot to search the internet, find answer in the manual but no luck (Or may be my novice approach is not letting me see it)
    I don't know if my questions depends on the model of the modem (I may be totally wrong). I choose this model as Araati made one SMS switch based on this modem, So I thought of starting it with this modem only as it will be easy to get help when needed. The datasheet of the At commands of this modem is: http://www.xmyn.com/jiuzhan/upfile/200711148574975767.pdf

Hope to get some constructive help soon.

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.