5 day class in Florida to tutor PicBasic students

Closed Thread

Default 5 day class in Florida to tutor PicBasic students

I need a person with PIC Basic experience to tutor students learning PIC Basic Pro from 10-14 October. Local to Fort Walton Beech is preferred but we will cover travel expenses if you are located elsewhere. Pay is negotiable based on experience.

Default Re: 5 day class in Florida to tutor PicBasic students

How did the class go?
    Why pay for overpriced toys when you can have
    professional grade tools for FREE!!!

Default Re: 5 day class in Florida to tutor PicBasic students

It went really well, and was a lot of fun. Russell, the guy that put this all together for TMG was very sharp, put together one heck of a good PBP course with a lot of very cool experiments, and boards he designed.

If anyone ever has the opportunity to attend a class put together by Russell, I highly recommend you go through it. It was nothing short of excellent. Russell Szczepaniec is one sharp individual, and knows how to teach.

If you want to attend a class where you really learn something about BASIC programming with PBP, just contact Russell.

I was just 1 of 4 instructors, and I have never seen a better class, or one where the instructors were provided with better accomodations. We stayed in a 1st class huge beach condominium, they paid for pretty much everything, and provided the best-of-the-best in equipment for each class.

Russell Szczepaniec, & Threat Management Group, are right up there with the best-of-the-best.

Can't think of any better way to put it, and I'm darn glad I answered his add. Those guys rock.

The sharpest group of people I have ever had the opportunity to work with. Period.
    Regards,

-Bruce
    tech at rentron.com
    http://www.rentron.com

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.