Need 18f4550 usb I/O codes please (I'm going crazy)

Closed Thread

Default Need 18f4550 usb I/O codes please (I'm going crazy)

Dear friends,
    I need pic application to communicate with pic18f4550 over usb and on/off all output ports and another one for reading all input ports. I can write pc application if I can understand howto set output pins and howto read input pins. I'm software developer but I'm not pic nor C export. I'll use that for my hobby cnc machine, start/stop relays, engines. It should be very simple but I'm lost in documentations and samples almost for one month.

Every sample is piece by piece and it looks like everyone knows that pic stuff very well.what I need it is: "upload that file to pic and communicate like this". anyone have sample code for setting and reading 4550's 32 pins from old times ? I have ql200 development board but its obvious now that I wont learn that pic stuff without "complete working sample".

please my friend, help me. Maybe I learned so many thing about pics but I cannot put them together without a working sample.

thanks.

Default Re: Need 18f4550 usb I/O codes please (I'm going crazy)

Aykut kardeşim,

inbox kutunu kontrol ediver.
    "If the Earth were a single state, Istanbul would be its capital." Napoleon Bonaparte

Thanks for your response. I responded your pm. I need a king of simple "learning application". all samples that came with programmer or datasheet are multi-purpose and they are a little bit complicated. I need more straight sample to set pins and read pins.

HI, You can start with this post;

http://www.picbasic.co.uk/forum/cont...-USB-to-VB.NET
    Thanks and Regards;
    Gadelhas

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.