I need to take a variable input frequency (5 volt square waves) from below 10Hz to about 2Khz and multiply it by roughly two. I then need to take the result and sequence it amongst three LEDs. (I.E. LED 1 on with 2 and 3 off, then LED 2 on with 1 and 3 off, then LED 3 on with 1 and 2 off). This process is to repeat constantly and at no time will all LEDs be off (except blanking below 10 Hz if the PIC flips out and can't handle frequencies below 10Hz). With that said, the code needs to be able to be tailored at will to allow for slight variations to be programmed as the ratio isn't always going to be 1:2. It may be 1:2.25 or even 1:1.75. I have been told that the 12F675 will do the job and I have been trying to figure out how to achieve this seemingly impossible feat. I have Picbasic Pro, a PICKIT 2, PICKIT 3 and few assorted PICs. I have to admit that I am a newbie but I have been able to write simple code to sequence the LED's. However, when it comes to the the frequency multiplier I am soooo lost. If anyone could suggest a way to do this and point me in the right direction I would more than appreciate it. Cheers!