EzPCB has free chips, programmer or ICD for PIC and 8051 projects

Closed Thread

Default Free components for PCB prototyping

EzPCB updated it's website and services now.
    Ez-Proto is a best value PCB prototyping service which cost only $10 ea for 5pcs 100x100 2L full featured PCB. All boards are E-tested. It offers worldwide free shipping. Best of all, EzPCB is keep on offering free components for prototyping boards.

EzFab is another small to medium quantity PCB fabricating service. both supporting online order and payment.

There're many other products and services at http://www.ezpcb.com.

Default Re: Free components for PCB prototyping

Quote Originally Posted by siliconray View Post
    Ez-Proto is a best value PCB prototyping service which cost only $10 ea for 5pcs 100x100 2L full featured PCB.

Using Proto link with 100x100 and default values (5 pieces, 2 layers, green, 1.6 HASL, Normal, North America, Free HK Air) calculates $65, not $50.

The Service Rules at the right state 5 pieces, 200x200, 2 layers, $50. It does not give size limits to Basic Fee.

Best of all, EzPCB is keep on offering free components for prototyping boards
    The proto Service Rules do not identify components. What about micro-controllers, specifically PICs?

Very interesting prices for free components / shipping, Paypal makes things easier as well. It would be reassuring if there were no contradiction in prices.
    My Creality Ender 3 S1 Plus is a giant paperweight that can't even be used as a boat anchor, cause I'd be fined for polluting our waterways with electronic devices.

Not as dumb as yesterday, but stupider than tomorrow!

I have used ezPCB many times.

Basically, if you order 5 pcs that are 100x100 or less and it's not a repeat order, you automatically qualify for the $50 special prototyping price. If not, an email will straighten things out.

IIRC, the free parts are limited to passives.

The quality and service are excellent plus they offer assembly. My only disappointment is their substantial surcharge for any color that's not green.

More super value from EzPCB:

EzPIC, free programmer/ICD for PIC projects: http://www.ezpcb.com/ezpcbweb3/Promotion/EzPIC.php

Ez8051, free programmer, chips, evaluation boards for 8051 projects: http://www.ezpcb.com/ezpcbweb3/Promotion/Ez8051.php

Default EzPCB has free chips, programmer or ICD for PIC and 8051 projects

Those who are developing projects with PIC or 8051 are lucky. EzPCB has 2 super value promotion for these 2 MCUs.

EzPIC - free programmer/ICD for PIC projects, http://www.ezpcb.com/ezpcbweb3/Promotion/EzPIC.php

Ez8051 - Free chips, programmer, evaluation boards for 8051 projects, http://www.ezpcb.com/ezpcbweb3/Promotion/Ez8051.php

Default Re: EzPCB has free chips, programmer or ICD for PIC and 8051 projects

Those who are developing projects with PIC or 8051 are lucky. EzPCB has 2 super value promotion for these 2 MCUs.
    Hmmm, maybe mackrackit's suggestion of a PIC on the Connect One shield board wasn't such a bad idea, after all.

Those are neat, compact programmers. It's a shame they aren't USB. Maybe mister_e can show their designers how to use CDC.

Seriously, that is a good deal and I know from experience that ezPCB does excellent work.

Ez-Proto is a best value PCB prototyping service which cost only $10 ea for 5pcs 100x100 2L full featured PCB.
    Is the special price based on area? For example, I have a board that is 108mm x 77mm (0.823 dm˛). Does it qualify for the special prototype price?

Yes the price is based on aera. any boards less than 10000 square mm has the same price. There're 4 steps of price: $50 for <100 cm^2, $65 for 100-200 cm^2, $80 for 200-300 cm^2, $95 for 300 to 400 cm^2. areas are for single boards, not total size. There're 5pcs for each order.

Default Re: EzPCB has free chips, programmer or ICD for PIC and 8051 projects

Thanks dave! I had a look at your website, it's excellent! I like the idea of GP-DIY-PCB. I'm also a electronic engineer with more than 15 years experience. We can talk more topics than PCB, such as microcontrollers, RF designs, sensors, switching power supplies.

The most significant difference between EzPCB and other PCB house is that EzPCB has an electronic engineer team to help customers to design their projects.

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.