Completely Off Topic: Tornado-hit Alabama town bans FEMA trailer homes

Closed Thread

Default Completely Off Topic: Tornado-hit Alabama town bans FEMA trailer homes

This was so outrageous that I thought I had to get the word out there. My bad if this rubs anybody the wrong way; but I did post it in the off-topic section.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...7020a01c44b8f9

http://www.facebook.com/JackScottFail?sk=wall

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Completely Off Topic: Tornado-hit Alabama town bans FEMA trailer homes

This will be interesting to follow, to see what happens when the town has elections again....

BTW, what part of the SW are you in?
    Dave
    Always wear safety glasses while programming.

Default Re: Completely Off Topic: Tornado-hit Alabama town bans FEMA trailer homes

I think he's right, but I support your right to outrage.
    If you do not believe in MAGIC, Consider how currency has value simply by printing it, and is then traded for real assets.
    Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants - but debt is the money of slaves
    There simply is no "Happy Spam" If you do it you will disappear from this forum.

BTW, what part of the SW are you in?
    That would be Arizona; where I would have to say weather is mostly boring (which is quite alright by me).

I think he's right, but I support your right to outrage.
    True, he is legally correct; but that doesn't make it right. Each to their own I guess; everybody has to deal with their own demons at night. But to mess with people who lost everything; that's pretty low in my book. Regardless, it was a pretty interesting article which does show different sides of human nature.

There are other ways to "help" people without turning your town into a trailer park.
    Temporary "fixes" have a nasty permanence to them.
    If you do not believe in MAGIC, Consider how currency has value simply by printing it, and is then traded for real assets.
    Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants - but debt is the money of slaves
    There simply is no "Happy Spam" If you do it you will disappear from this forum.

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.